Tuesday 25 December 2012

Nail polish: Blue vogue

Blue Vogue

There is amazing sales on the 'Get you're rock on' Rimmel London collection. So I got this nail polish called N°400 Blue vogue. It is a really dark metallic blue (nearly black actually) with tiny tiny lighter blue shimers. It says it lasts up to 10 days but I'm not really sure about that. I think it is better to say 6 to 7 days which is still good ! And for the price I payed for it (6.99€ instead of 8.99€) I'm happy



























Feel free to comment and Merry Christmas! x

2 comments:

  1. I totally love black blue nails! they are so mysterious and chic :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/kiss-me-im-your-golden-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course ;) thanks for your comment !
      Imi x

      Delete