Thursday 3 January 2013

Sales: Sephora

Sephora Colour pop-up store.

 





Hello ! Happy New Year!

For the holidays, my family and I went to France. I used this occasion (as always) to shopp at Sephora. And since it is nearly the sales, their were some interresting offers. I bought this "coffret" (case in english) for half the price, which means I got it for 19.90 € instead of 39.90, this was a bargain!

So this "coffret" has 64 waterproof eyeshadows, 12 cream eyeliners, 6 eyeshadows top coat, 6 lips top coat, 48 shiny lip colours, 6 multi-use cream, 3 blushes and 3 highlighters. It also has a mirror included and 3 little brushes (which I won't use because I prefer the one I already own).  

  This little box is perfect if you travel a lot and want one set of make up with many different products and colours. There is quite a lot of make up items in there which is quite handy. 
  I tested some of the products like the cream eyeliners. The negative point would be the colour intensity. I found them not masively pigmented and had to apply more. However, they do last a decent time! 
   I have really nothing to say about the eyeshadows. They are not the best eyeshadows I have tried but they are good, really. For the lipies, I found them nice to put over a lipstick and I like that there is a large range of colour. They are creamy and easy to apply. I haven't tried the other products yet but I will!



~~~~~~~~~Happy New Year and I wish you all a great year 2013!~~~~~~~~~ 



Please feel free to comment ! x 

1 comment:

  1. wow this seems to be such an amazing palette with so much color choice

    Liyana ♥
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete