Tuesday 12 February 2013

Fashion: OOTDs

Those OOTDs.
 




Hi! Those are some outfits I wore last week and I thought I could share.

 Day #1.
Cardigan: New Look    Botton up Shirt: Zara       Faux Leather Shorts: Zara
 The weather was quite good that week so it wasn't too cold to wear a pair of shorts. The shirt was tucked into the shorts and I wore some black tights to keep my legs warm. For shoes, I wore some mini black platform shoes. 

  Day # 2.
Peplum Top: Made by me    Cardigan: Primark   Shiny Leggings:  Zara

 Worn with mini black platforms and tights to keep my legs warm.


Day # 3.
Army Style Jacket: Zara     Trousers: Zara      Back top: H&M
 
 
Worn with a "spikey" silver necklace and black vintage combat boots.

 Day # 4.
Glittery Jumper: Zara     Shiny Leggings: Zara   Scarf: Made by friend

 Worn with ankled boots (with a block heel) and a bomber jacket.

Day # 5.
Everything: Zara
 Worn with mini black plaforms. This Jumper has a detail on the back:

 Day # 6.
V neck Jumper: Vintage    Body: Primark   Skirt:  Made by me (same in H&M)
 Worn with black tights and mini black platforms. The V neck is very large so I put this owl body which add some colour to this outfit.


I realise that many pieces are form Zara :)).


Please feel free to comment or to follow !xx

5 comments:

  1. nice outfits. your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the army jacket!
    Great post!

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! your blog is lovely sure I follow ;) you can Follow me on bloglovin as well!

      Imixx

      Delete